We have been working tirelessly on Petite Sou's new collection and we are so excited to finally release it!! Along with the new collection, you may notice a few new updates. For one, we have a new logo and we love it!! We also are constantly perfecting our bonnets and have added some new details. We have changed our fit for two reasons -- the back of the bonnet now fits nice and snug against the neck while the front hugs the cheeks and forehead. This is important because it ensures that NO breeze can sneak in and give your babe a chill. We also added trim to the back of the neck of the bandit, this also ensures a nice snug fit and also helps with durability. Check out our new collection below!
This week for Fall Essentials, we are choosing the "drop waisted dress" It is the perfect look for school or a fun outting. It is still pretty hot here in New York City, so we are dressing down all of our fall faves. Pair this dress with some nice knit tights and a cute little boot or just wear it on its own!
Where to find?
- Mabo the dress she has on here is from Mabo and its on sale! Its a total classic that can be passed down.
- Girls on Greenwich they have a really cute Nelly Stella dress and a Miller pink polka dot dress.
- MUNY they have a fun little dress and its also on sale!
- Minou Kids They have two from Beau Loves, find them here and here.
- Velveteen they have a sweet collection
- Gap Kids they have a decent selection of drop waist dresses